Saturday, October 26, 2013

in the cage

i am writing this post in haste. i want you all to know one thing: they didnt get me yet. i managed to escape. at least i know one thing now. no help will come. ever. im alone in this. all my friends are dead. everyone. the house i stayed in burned down along with all my things, save for some clothes and money. im typing from an internet club. i dont know how many of you are still here, but i dont even care right now, cause my days are still coming to an end pretty soon. i'm almost bald entirely now, my skin cells are dying off literally, and i swear im going insane, come to think of it, I just noticed even my writing is becoming shabby. Paranoia is striking every day, it's even worse now that i'm homeless and almost broke. i have to go now. I think I might have killed eracis, if he can even die.

-jon

No comments:

Post a Comment