Thursday, October 3, 2013

Leanne's Journal

I have read the journal of Leanne Cross. I wish I never did. It gave me some information I never wanted to know, stuff which gives me nightmares.

Two days ago I had one such nightmare. I was walking through the woods. I didn't want to continue, I wanted to go back, but I couldn't. Something kept pulling me further. Every minute it was getting darker, the tress taller and closer together. With every step the fear in me increased, the dread I felt became greater. Finally, I reached a large clearing. It was still very dark. In the middle of the clearing was a large tree. It looked as if it was thunderstruck in some point in the past, all black and with no leaves. I was walking towards it. At the foot of it, a grave was dug. There was an open coffin at the bottom of the hole. The gravestone said:

RIP
Jon Christopher Wilson
21. March 1990.- 20. March 2014

I just looked at it horrified. Then, I felt obliged to get inside the coffin. I lied down, and suddenly, He appeared at the top, just watching me. Soon after came Joseph, Eracis, The Feral One, and the person I saw at Al's murder scene. Tears of blood flowed out of his eyes, and he was completely expressionless. The coffin closed, and there was darkness. Then I woke up.

Will this dream come true? Could it be possible that I will die on the 20. of March, just a day before my birthday? I couldn't sleep last night in fear that I will dream again. I don't think I'll sleep tonight either. 

I can feel Him around. When I watch TV, it suddenly turns off, then on, then off, then on, and so on and so forth. I saw him about 2 times too. My hair is falling off rapidly for whatever reason. I think it might me the stress of all this. Back to Leanne's Journal, here's the entry fragment I found disturbing.

"New neighbors moved in! I just went and met them, very nice people. Their names are Christopher and Mary Wilson, they also have a little boy named Jon. He's 4 at the moment, 2 years younger than Joseph. The boy seemed well behaved and I hope he and Joseph get along."

My parents' names are Christopher and Mary. I never remembered any of this up to this point. Now I remember playing with Joseph in the woods and everything, I even remember where my house was at, but I don't want to go there at the moment. This was the last entry in there, strangely. I think she just thought of writing being too bothersome and time consuming. 

Now I remember an event which occurred as I was playing with Joseph. One day he told me that now that we became such great friends, he could let me meet a friend of his. I was expecting another kid, but he brought me to the woods, and there He was. Him. I was paralyzed with fear and couldn't move. That's where Leanne rushed in, started screaming at Him, and told us to run. Joe wouldn't do it, and I passed away. I don't remember anything past that point. I think that event lead to Leanne being hospitalized, and eventually dying. Somehow, I remember my life at the place I think we moved to after that event like I've been there since ever. All this is odd and I need a lot of rest.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment