Friday, October 18, 2013

this could be goodbye

i found the thing i was looking for. i found the hotel where the man i saw at al's death scene is residing. i will go after him tonight. i tried knocking, he told me to fuck off. i'm breaking in. i'm sure he has something to do with this. i will find answers and give them to you. in case i fail, this will probably be the last you will hear of me. my hair is falling off, my skin is becoming flaky, i am coughing badly and i have severe headaches. i saw Him a couple of times too. he visits every day. he talks to me, telling me how it can all end. how i just have to let go. he says that he could let me serve him if i want to. i always tell him to fuck off. he gets angry and tries to get me, but i always run away. i also saw rakey a couple of times. he nearly killed a dog. eracis visited. long time no see. he was just studying the house or whatever. he lost his sword. i should get a gun. to the seventh: if you are reading this, respond, asshole.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment