Friday, February 14, 2014

Me again

Hey guys! I hope you haven't been worried, since I promised to get back to you ASAP, but I couldn't, since Internet was down and I've just fixed it. It's cold here too. There isn't too much left here for me to look at. I learned that some people moved away after the house burned down, there have been two reported cases of missing children, after which some more families moved away. Joe's house is abandoned, I went back there and found nothing. I investigated the houses of others who took part in the incident in the woods, most of them are abandoned now too. The only thing I found was in a burned house which belonged to one of the guys who killed himself, a notebook, presumably previously used as a journal. It was heavily burned though, and all I could see were some drawings of The Master along with some scribbled text, it was mostly HE IS CALLING ME repeated all over. I don't think I'll find much more in the town, but an old lady told me about a fire in the woods today, and how the hell would a fire naturally light during such a fucking freezing winter? I'm going to check it out right now, I hope I'll be able to tell you of the outcome since I don't know if Internet will stay active for long.

-J 

No comments:

Post a Comment