Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm back again

It's Jon.

Edward's gone, I don't know whether he's dead or he just left, or whatever, but he's gone. If you're reading this, I'm sorry for what I did to you and I hope you're happy wherever you are.

Also, the SMS Eracis sent Ed was shown to The Fucker. I don't know what it was

The reason why this post took so long is because I've been thinking about what I should tell you. It's hard to put everything into words. And the reason is the following.

I've been thinking while I was trapped. Nobody ever won against Him. Why should I be that one person who'll make it. I mean, he's a fucking timewarping entity who can make people go insane and I'm even eworried its working with me. It's horrible in The Horde. Whatever Ed said, it's just a bunch of brainwashed guys doing whatever he wants. They're like objects to be thrown that retained at least some common sense. I don't really see why he kept Edward. Why he would risk him. Was it for fun? To see how powerful The Seven are? I don't fucking know.

The SMS Eracis sent Ed was shown to The Master. I don't know what it was.

I'm thinking about commiting suicide. I can't stand this bullshit anymore. I just can't. He won. Ok. But The Fucker can't take me. I'm gonna take my own life and end it all.

But before I do that, there's stuff I want to do:

1. Get to the bottom of who/what Eracis is, what are it's intentions and what's his relation to The Fucker
2. Hurt The Fucker (I believe I can do it)
3. Spread the knowledge of how to hurt him so other people can do it too.
4. Stay with you guys for just a bit more
5. Go back to Joe's hometown, I think there's something important there.

This probably isn't the last blog post, but in case anything goes wrong, goodbye and thank you for following this miserable blog, for staying with me in the hardest of times, and for being my only true friends.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment