Thursday, August 1, 2013

Rules

I received a death threat from a fucker you know as The Seventh. The bitch claims I violated something about spiritual posession. Since he's probably reading this, let me clear some shit up. Jon created me, and then he ignored me for ten years. Ten painful, fucked up years of loneliness and imprisonment. How's that for breaking the rules? But no, what I did fucks up your plans, doesn't it? About Jon destroying The Master and whatnot. No. I'm not giving in. The Master will protect me. You can't defeat him. And The Horde as well. We're not mindless proxies. We're his Agents. And we will stop you. If needed, I'll even destroy this body so both Jon and I die. If Jon's really 'The chosen one' or whatever you sick fuckers call him, he dies. Now, if you're a good lawkeeper or whatever you are, this body lives, Jon doesn't die, and I get to live as long as I please. If you come anywhere near me, I kill myself. Now fuck off.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment