Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Scared

Ok, as I'm typing The Rulekeeper Order of The Seventh is trying to get through our defenses. The Master is furious, more people are dead, and the number of Hollow Ones we have to induct is monstrous. I have to say we're losing. They're too strong, and they're too many. I think we're all going to die. Except The Master. He killed about 20 of The Order last time I checked. The others are good too. Our casualties are at an alarming number of 21 of The Horde and about 30 of The Hollow Ones. Even the defenses The Master has set are being penetrated. We're all doomed, and I think it's better if I just leave. I'll have a hard time doing so, as a chance to be in control will probably never occur, but I'll have to do it. This is my last blog post. Before it ends, an old friend of yours wants to greet you all.
-E

Guess who it is : D

It's Joe. It was Joe at least. I felt like returning here for one last time, just to check on you and what Jon's been blogging about. What an idiot. He actually thought I was going to try and kill The Master, right?

I told him so just to try and lure him into a trap. A part of me didn't want to, to be honest, thus my 'testament'. The Master was enraged, of course. But he forgave me. Now I serve.

He came to me in my sleep one day when me and Jon were hiding. I served since then.

Goodbye Edward. Was nice knowing ya.

Goodbye everyone. Amazes me you're still here. I mean, when I left, all the awesome disappeared : D

-Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment