Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Looking for answers

OK, I'm at Joe's old town. I'm staying at his friend, the one of those involved with the camping incident. As a matter of fact, he's the only one who survived, except for Joe. His name is Ron and he agreed to continue travelling with me. He told me he sees Him frequently. I'll try to help him.

I also found out some things:

1. Al, the missing guy, has been found impaled on a tree a week ago. Ron says the place was full of FBI operatives. Odd thing is, there's still no word of his death either on the Internet or in the local newspaper.

2. Two more guys went missing and one hanged himself.

3. The FBI also visited what used to be Joe's house.

As risky as this sounds, I'm going to investigate the following places:

A) The homes of the missing guys

B) Joe's old house

C) The forest where the camping incident took place, as well as the tree Al was impaled on.

I know I could get killed or arrested or something, but I just don't care anymore.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment