Saturday, July 6, 2013

777

Jon, you must know something.

I didn't transfer Joseph to another dimension.

I never moved him.

I lied to you. I lied to protect you. I do not know where he is, I do know however that he is not dead. He is alive, but his mental state has possibly deterred. I studied Joseph since he was born. He appeared to have a psychopatic side to him. A weak, bleak side of him that was rarely displayed. Jon, I am sorry I cannot give you more answers. I can answer to your questions only three more times. That would be six messages in total. The seventh message would be my last, and I would finally turn into a mortal, thus the seventh one will be written only in an emergency. It is due to a prophecy once written about me and a great hero. I do not know if you are that great hero but I do not want to test the prophecy.

I have tasks for you.

1. Gather questions. I can answer them all in one message.

2. DO NOT go after Him just yet. DO NOT attack Him.

3. Be careful. You are the only hope We have. My companions do not trust me about you, and thus they will not react against Him yet. You must somehow convince them. The best way is wisdom and patience. That is what I want you to be. Wise and patient. Only those attributes can get you strong help.

I hope you forgive me about Joseph. There was nothing I could do. Ask me anything you want and I shall answer it.

-7

No comments:

Post a Comment