Sunday, July 28, 2013

Update

Jon is now trapped in my head as I was in his. The really awesome part is that he's now forced to see what I see. We just attacked a runner and gave him over to The Master. He was forced to watch. We also paid a visit to a possible applicant to The Horde. He wasn't too excited. Jon cried. He's such a pussy.

On the bright side, I saved him (and myself) from certain death by gaining control. Jon would have continued running and eventually would either have gotten killed or taken by The Master and used as a brainless puppet. At least now he can see Joseph again. He was much smarter than Jon.

You see, Joe never planned on actually killing The Master. He was in the beginning. But later, he realised what I did long ago. Running doesn't pay off. You die. And it's very traumatising too.

Joe joined The Horde and placed himself under The Master's control, sparing Him of the chase. This satisfied The Master for a while, but Jon was out there, planning how to hurt Him. He had to attack. And so he did. What nobody realised is that exposure to The Master made me stronger. Now I could partially gain control when Jon was asleep. Jon was still half-conscious when that hapenned, thus the fucked up tweets. In the end, I fully gained control over his body.

I don't really know why I'm updating his blog, but I feel somehow responsible. Nobody likes to be left hanging, however small the view number of this blog is.

-Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment