Friday, July 12, 2013

Introduction Redux

I've been thinking and realised you guys barely know anything about me, so here's a sort of introduction.

My name is Jon Wilson. I'm 23 years old. I used to be Joseph's friend, and now I took over his blog and twitter.

Before all this shit started going down, I was an aspiring writer. I didn't take any writing classes or anything. I just wanted to write some fiction, nothing too professional. I worked on a sort of collection of short stories, most of them inspired by Lovecraft. I also did some classical horror, a zombie apocalypse story, a creepy murder story, and a bunch of them you could consider creepypasta. I adore creepypasta. Sadly

Before this started, I had a bit of an idea who ol' Slendy was. I read some creepypasta about him. Even watched some videos on him, like MarbleHornets or TribeTwelve. I never finished watching them.

I also love sports. Soccer being my favorite.

I met Joe way back when he moved in here. We quickly became friends, since we had similar interests. My life is now ruinder. Lovely. Blogger be laggging, Slendy be watching. Yeah, I'll call it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment