Monday, July 8, 2013

7777

I will answer your questions. Once again I am sorry I hid the truth about Joseph, I thought it was better for you not to go looking for him.

1. You said something about your companions. Who are they?
We are The Seven. We were on this Earth first. We are in charge of preserving the world and destroying eldritch abominations which could destroy humanity. Such as Him. However, my companions do not want to destroy Him as they do not know if they could succeed. My mission is to make them see He is not as strong as they think.
2. Why can you answer my questions only three times or whatever?
Because the prophecy says so. I think I already told you this.
3. What does the prophecy exactly say?
That one day a Hero shall rise and defeat Him, and that The Seventh member of The Seven shall guide him, which would mortalize The Seventh. I am The Seventh.
4. Who is The Rake?
A feral beast of great intelligence. He is written about in many cultures, however in different ways. We do not know exactly how he came into being but he seems to commanded by Construct.
5. Who are you exactly?
I am The Seventh, The Messenger, The One Who Brings Knowledge, The Teacher. I am in charge of knowledge within The Seven. Or was. I was evicted from The Seven by The First, him being our leader. They did not like me helping humans as much. However, the only way I could possibly be evicted is death. And I, at the moment, am immortal. So I am now a hermit in charge of the education of The Hero, and possibly, you might be The Hero.
6. Can He be killed?
All things can be killed in one way. Some are hard to kill, like The Seven, but even we can be killed in a way. We do not know, to tell the truth. It is written in the prophecy about a hero facing him and destroying him, so the answer to this question could most likely be yes.
7. How do I hide from all of His Agents and Him?
It is easy: you do not. They will find you no matter what you do. The rules of M will not give you a sanctuary.  He can change the rules depending on what people believe. And with so many theories being proposed on the Internet and the popularity of the mythos which speak of him, he ha a vast number of rules to adopt. One moment he cannot reach the heights, but then, suddenly, his strength is equal everywhere. You will find him to be agressive at times, and at other times you will find him curious. He is an advanced thoughtform, a demigod, which was not finished. It is upon every man on earth to finish his being. That is why he is so frightening. He is not defined, unlike the fairy tale monsters humans tell to kids.

Another note. Be careful. The thing that ocurred to you should not happen again. Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment