Friday, December 27, 2013

Burden

Guys, I had something in mind for a couple of days. Remember the gun I used to shoot Eracis? It's still here. I just need to get a new clip and some bullets. I'm planning a hunt. An Agent hunt. Since Eracis is most likely dead, that's one superfucker less. I'm concerned about Rake, who hasn't showed itself since a long time ago, and The Master himself. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to run from his servants. I need to cripple him for a long enough time so I can think of something and investigate my home town some more. I still have a hunch about that place, even though I'm too creeped out to go there right now. I just think that if I kill enough Agents in a short period of time, they'll be indisposed. It wasn't The Master who originally trapped me. It was his minions. While I was on The Plains, as they call them, I met most of the senior Agents. There are 8 of them in total:
-Joseph
-Antioch (who presented himself as The Seventh, cruel little man, short brown hair, evil eyes, constantly a bitch to everyone)
-Mary Jane (a woman, plain brown hair, plain pale face, don't remember her that well)
-Timothy (a sullen, tall man in his 40s.)
-Robert (a bald, short fellow. He looks older than he presents himself to be. He was friendlier than the others, he told me he knows exactly what I'm going through as I was hanging, presumably he hanged once too.)
-Matattu (masked, presumably male. He wears a black skull mask, a black turban like thing that covers his entire head save for the mask, black gloves, and black robes. I never heard him speak, even when talked to.)
-Gareth (old man, I feel he is some sort of leader, or at least on a higher position than the other Agents. He talks to The Master and presents The Agents with his intentions and gives them orders. Even though he's old, he's strangely swift and strong.)
-Gerald (huge, muscular man. Undoubtedly the strongest among The Agents.)

I know that Robert, when not in The Plain realm resides in New York. I know his exact address, so I'm gonna go look for him. Like, right. Now.
Gonna get back to you when I'm back.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment