Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Journal

I found Bill's journal. It's the most disturbing thing. Here are the scans:







Suddenly, I don't feel very safe here. If you can't read what it says, basically, he starts seeing what I'm seeing in July, it all begins with the photo I uploaded yesterday. Then it becomes worse up until he decides to move to Florida. Then, it's quiet for about a month, then Mattatu starts showing up again, until one day Bill sees him in his house. He then proceeds to go nuts, write a lot of weird stuff in a weird language. He then writes about not remembering anything that happened after he saw Mattatu in the house. The last entry is just after I called him. He invited me for New Year's. Then, in the end is an odd drawing of Rake, The Master and Mattatu above a small man, who is saying something in a weird language, under him is a fire. There are words coming down into the fire from under Mattatu. The rest of the book is empty, save for a little USB stick I found in a pocket in the journal. It contains a password encrypted .rar file. I didn't confront Bill about any of this yet. I'm going to do it tonight, when he gets drunk. Maybe I'll get something out of him. Happy New Year, and thank you for staying with me.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment