Monday, December 30, 2013

Picture

No word from Robert yet, but, as I was browsing my friend's computer (let's call him Bill, I want him to be anonymous) I found a rather odd photo. It seems to be a shot from a car, photographing an unknown location, and guess who's in it. It's heavily distorted and lower quality than the other ones. I'm becoming worried: if He shows up in my friend's photo, does that mean he's being followed, or at least in danger of it? As far as this concerns me, it somehow comforts me. Perhaps I can shake off the feeling of guilt I'm feeling for bringing him into this, and replace it with joy for helping him with this. I'm going to confront him about it when he comes home, here's the photo for you all to see:


I'll look around the apartment for more things. Until then.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment