Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Theories

Ok, checked out of the hospital couple of days ago. Among other news, my laptop broke. Yup, that thing Eracis gave me broke after all it's been through. I went to the laptop service place, they couldn't find the cause for the malfunction. Oh well, I bought a really cheap little notebook. It's so slow that even typing is a torture. The flu is gone, now I can continue freezing in NYC. I've been thinking about going somewhere warm. I'm practically homeless. I have a friend over in Florida who could take me in, I guess, however, I haven't heard from him for a year or so. On second thought, it's a really bad idea. Everyone I ever teamed up with got killed, mysteriously disappeared, or went mad and joined Him. I could give it a shot, cause, honestly, my survival is more important than his. I know, I'm being the most selfish motherfucker ever, but that's the only way to survive. I'd hate to have survived multiple encounters with Tentacle Boy and his minions, yet to freeze to death, or starve. I'm gonna have to use everything I can get to, including my friend in Florida. I've got some spare change left, may be enough to get a plane ticket.

In other words: theories. I had plenty of time to think about these in the hospital. I came up with several of these:

Theory 1: He is a tulpa created by some weird cult long ago, as The Seventh used to theorize. This is the least likely theory due to the fact it was told to me by The Seventh, who is an Agent.

Theory 2: He is the embodiment of evil, he has existed since the dawn of time. What do you think, where did all those bedtime stories come from? I mean look at the fucker: he's evil itself. He deceives, kills, rapes (in some cases), burns, he has a bunch of servants willing to do his will. And he's invincible. You can't kill him. You can hurt him, yes, but that makes him mad. And you know what the worst thing is: nobody who 'went missing' after seeing Him or encountering Him was never seen, never heard from, and never found. When he gets you, the void swallows you.

Theory 3: WW2. Maybe he was made in some weird german/japanese/american/whatever experiment and meant to be used as a super weapon or something? It's a weird theory, but I guess we can give it a shot.

Theory 4: I'm mad. What if I'm just insane? What if this is all a fucking delusion? I remember my state a short while ago, before I was taken: I was batshit insane. I thought I was some sort of immortal hero, born to kill Him. And able  to do it. It's weird. You just, like, believe in this one thing, and despite everything tells you otherwise, you still believe in it. I really hope this one is true, because it's the best variant. This would mean, none of my friends are dead, or better yet, it was all a figment of my imagination, and none of these people existed.

Ok, I should go eat something.  If you have some information that could help me, feel free to comment, or email me at bluem4rble@gmail.com . Thanks for staying with me guys,

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment