Thursday, June 27, 2013

77

I am sorry I could not reply to your pledge for salvation earlier. I was busy with saving your friend. Do not worry. He is safe and sound. I will explain later. It was a foolish thing he did, indeed. I think I should have talked to him more frequently. I thought he was the prophesied hero to come. Even though your friend is safe, unfortunately you will never see him again if The Construct lives. As for Eracis, the two of us fought over the course of centuries. He is older than me, but not wiser. His power corrupted his mind.

Now to explain how I assured the salvation of Joseph, as well as the history of The Construct.

His mind was half taken by The Construct already. I thought he was stronger than that, but the effects of the one you call The Rake (I know him by a different name) and Eracis as well as The Construct destroyed his mind. You see, I am not human. I explain myself as an entity which can, to a certain extent, manipulate time. Every time I warp to the past, a new parallel universe is created. It is what humans call the multiverse theory. Thus, by getting to Joseph before he got to The  Construct, Eracis, and Rake, I warped him to exactly 2 minutes before the event. From there I jumped to another two minutes in the past, and I did this exactly 77 times. This created 77 new parallel universes. I left Joseph there with someone I trust. The Construct is a time manipulating being such as I am, but his abilities are less perfect. He was created by a group of young men craving for power, long ago. Eracis was one of them. They studied the creation of thoughtforms through collective thinking. That is how the Core Theory was found, about 2000 years before Robert Sagel did. They created an entity which could, when near to someone, grant great power to those who knew how to take it. Those who would not would become sick and slowly go insane. That was how The Construct was constructed. Fortunately, they lost control of it. There were 50 of the young men who invented it. 26 of them killed each other, 10 died when they lost contact with The Construct, and 13 of them were killed by The Construct. None survived, but Eracis. He was smart enough to stay away from it as much as he could. He still lives this way.

I have many more things to say, but I am running out of time. Eracis is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment