Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hello world!

It's me guys!

 Some of you already know me. For those who don't, my name is Joseph Cross. I'm 25 years old and I enjoy creepypasta, humor, Minecraft, and good music. My earliest childhood memory is of our family house. I lived there with my parents until I was 15. It was a nice place, I had many friends and enjoyed it all. My most vivid memories of the town were the woods. A big, dark, heavily wooded pine forest. I enjoyed playing there with my friends and father.

 A day after my fifteenth birthday, my parents divorced. I never knew why, it was something they both never talked about, even nowadays when I ask my father about it, he changes the subject or something. Anyway, 3 months later my mother killed herself. She never left a note except a blank paper with her signature she held to when they found her.

Since then, my life turned into a nightmare.  The place we moved in is very, very boring. I was never accepted amongst other people, even today I've got only 3 good friends. I've been sentenced to a loner's life, and now I even lost my job, a job I barely found. 5 years ago I moved away from my dad's place and now I live by myself, a social outcast on the isolated island that is this town.

Enough of my boring, depressive past. I always wanted to be a photographer and movie director, so, I saved up some money and 2 weeks ago I bought myself a Nikon  D7000. Yesterday I went photographing but I came across an abandoned baby raven in the park. I'm glad to say I managed to get her a cage and everything that goes with it. Now I'm officially a proud owner of a raven! I still haven't found a name for it. I hope you guys like the blog, I'm pretty sure we'll be doing all sorts of stuff here and I'm also talking with a friend who's interested in cowriting. See you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joseph. I just came across your blog. It's really hard to find an active blog these days.
    I love birds. I always wanted one. Well, I had four parrots and canary but raven would be a cool one to have.
    Getting ready to read the next... chapter?
    I must say that I love your writing style.

    ReplyDelete