Monday, June 24, 2013

No sleep today

I just realised yesterday was my birthday. I don't know how I forgot. Me and Jon here will have a late celebration later today, I guess. We can go buy ourselves a pizza or something, I don't know.

Sleep's been scarce through the night, I don't know if what Eracis wrote was true, but the fact that he can get us on rooftops kinda scares the hell out of me. He could have wrote that just to scare us, right?

No news as for now. Someone suggested that He comes was a line often used when Zalgo is near. I don't think Zalgo will get mixed into this, but hey. I've got Construct (Slender Man in canon), The Rake, and an... ...Eracis, I guess, after me, so I wouldn't be suprised if Jeff the Killer or BOB attacked us or whatever. I have been unable to contact The Seventh either.

Gonna try sleeping now
-Joseph

Keep on with the watch, but don't look for HIM
-The Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment