Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It's Jon

Joseph's gone. He's gone and he doesn't want me to look for him. Here's the story.

Some 30 minutes ago he woke me up. That's very unusual for Joseph as he neither gets up this early nor wakes me up if he does. He looked sort of nervous, and when I asked him why, he said he was hungry and sent me to the pizza place. Again, this was strange of him as he always does the shopping by himself.

So, OK, I went to the pizza place and got two pizzas for us, but when I got back, Joseph was gone. All he left was a .txt file on the laptop. Here's what it said.

Jon,

He calls me. He calls me every night. I can't sleep. He wants me dead. I have to leave, Jon. He's getting angry with us. He doesn't like it when he's helpless. He sent The Rake. Even Eracis is his doing. He talks to me in my sleep, you know. His voice... Jon, there are four things I want you to do / not to do. I beg you to do as I say, as this is my last wish before death.

1. Don't look for me. He'll just take you like he wants to take me. Nobody can help you when he takes you.
2. Update both my blog and my twitter on a regular basis. I owe this to the people who read them. My Twitter password is (REDACTED) and my Blogger password is (REDACTED), in case you forgot.
3. Fight him until the end. Don't let him get you. Run if you have to. I will try to end him, but I doubt I'll succeed. Try and kill everyone working for him. I'm saying, The Rake, Eracis, and whoever comes in your way. Don't go for him yet. You'll know when it's time.
4. Try and contact The Seventh. He'll know what to do.

Also, if possible, visit our friends in my home town and give my father a call. Tell them all about my dissappearance. Don't tell my father about Construct. I had a call from Ed. He says he's been seeing him too. You might want to save him before it's too late. Please listen to everything I told you. And don't worry about me. He talked about you. He wants you gone too. Run, hide and fight.

-Joseph

P.S. Keep an eye out for anyone who has the same problem like us. You must help anyone you can.

I don't know what to say about this. He asked me not to look for him, and I guess I'll have to listen. I'll do what he told me to. It's his death wish. I'm gonna try contact The Seventh he talked about and then, I'll be off for Ed's place.
Stay with me guys,
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment