Monday, June 17, 2013

News

Ok, so yesterday I called the cops and told them about everything except the part where I woke up in the middle of the woods. When they arrived, we went to the tent (we said the katana guy attacked us there). We found it burned. The forensics took some hair they found around and went. That's all for the cops. They didn't help much.

I also received a call from a hidden number. A raspy voice introduced himself as 'The Seventh' and told me something about how the man who attacked me was a foe and how he will give me information in time. He hung up before I could ask anything. Seemingly, it's the same The Seventh from Twitter and the same guy who broke into Ron's house and made a post labeled 7. He talked in, well, somewhat of a medieval voice. I also noticed he never used apostrophes in his text, and he talked like a modernised medieval guy

Someone also painted some nonsense on Ron's house. He's pissed. Here it is if you're interested:

SGUgY29tZXM

I'm pretty sure it's the same thing the junkies (were they junkies now?) carved into my fence. Or at least it was similar.

After sleeping over the inciedent, I feel a bit more... I don't know, real?

I'm going back home tomorrow. We still haven't found Al. Getting worried here
-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment