Sunday, June 16, 2013

What the fuck.

Imagine what it feels like to wake up to find yourself alone in the middle of a foggy forest, with no knowledge of how you got there, and then being chased by some motherfucker with a sword. Imagine openning your blog to make a new post and finding one with extremely creepy contents labeled "7". What the fuck is going on? The strange thing is, the guy on Twitter with the username The Seventh tweeted me a couple of days ago telling me something about how drowsiness is bad for running or whatever, and then, boom, out of nowhere comes that blog post telling me about the forest not being safe and whatnot. 

I bet you're dying to know what the fuck hapenned.

So we went on our little forest trek and everything was fine until we set up camp and fell asleep. As I said, there were six of us. I later learned that five of us woke up alone somewhere in the forest. The sixth one... We think we lost him. He hasn't come back 3 hours since. 
Not long after I woke up, I was chased by a man in a black hoodie wielding what appeared to be a katana. He would have got me if another man didn't interfere. I think he was dressed in navy blue or something, I couldn't quite make it out. Anyway, I think he ran in from the side and jumped on the black hoodie guy. I heard a scream, I didn't know who it belonged to. I didn't quite stand and watch. I ran away. Later, I met up with my friends at Ron's house (the place I'm staying at) and shared our experiences. The other ones weren't chased by anyone, they just had a hard time finding Ron's place, like me. Luckily, we all had our compasses with us. We went back to the tent, thinking we could find Al (the one who's missing) there. All we found is our ripped up tents. We also found what appear to be our footsteps leading to the places we woke up in. 

This is all extremely weird.

I also got a text from a weird number. It went like this:

Sender: 7777777

Content:
I told you I would help. I am the watcher. Who are you?

Notice the seven 7's. I'm almost sure this has something to do with the Twitter guy and the post labeled 7. So, who are you, seven guy, and why don't you come out?

I'm gonna make a trip to the police station. Come back to you somewhen tomorrow.
-Joseph
P.S. I know all this sounds weird but I'm still in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment