Sunday, June 23, 2013

News Flash

All in all, I'm alive. Not healthy, not happy, but at least alive. Me and my friend Jon are running across the states, listening to M's advice and sleeping on skyscrapers. I got hold on a laptop someone forgot in a restaurant. I know, I'm a bad person {you are}, but I probably need it more that it's owner did.

The Construct is still around, and so is his presumed Agent {not}, the one who we know by the name Katana Guy {his name is eracis}.    Looks like Construct can't really get too close to us, but Katana Guy  can. Construct only attacked us once, while his Agent attacked about two times or so. He can't get us up high either. No matter how hard I look, I can't see his face under the hood, even when he's facing me directly. Odd, huh?

I bet you wanna know more about the attacks. On the 21. of June I was sleeping in a hotel room. I thought four stories should be high enough. I was very wrong. I woke up to Construct standing beside my bed, Jon lying unconscious near the door with The Agent about to cut his head off with the katana. Construct touched me with one of his extremities (there are many). It felt awful. I've read blog posts saying it felt like hot glass touching you or whatever. This felt horrible. I can't put it into words. Like he directed all his rage into that one touch. Suddenly, an ear raping sound was heard, and they were gone. Just gone, like they never were there. We had a trip to the ER since Jon was unconscious and I had a burn where Construct touched me.

After this jolly event we decided to exchange comfort of enclosed spaces with security of rooftops. As for The Agent, or KG, whatever you want to call him, the first attack by him was when we first decided to leave. He was waiting just outside the door with his katana in hand. He seemed very weak, as I could very easily grab his hand and slash at his leg using his katana. He screamed. I never heard anything like that. You know how the nazgul scream in LOTR? This was way worse. I've gone into thinking he isn't human. Maybe I'm right. {you aren't}

Hey, I also decoded the thing those guys carved into the fence. It was in Base64. It read: He comes

See you soon, guys, I doubt I'll be seeing my friend on the West Coast since I don't want him ending up being stalked like me and Jon. Also, Jon might post somewhen in the future too.

Stay strong,
-Joseph

P.S. I couldn't get in contact with The Seventh {traitor} guy yet. I'll try doing that later today.

The Faceless sends his regards.

-Eracis

3 comments: